- The best washi for use with full color inkjet printers.
- Suitable for both aqueous and pigment inks.
- Maintains high quality for professional use.
- Created for clear, high resolution printings while still keeping the feel of washi.
- Maintains durability by utilizing Kozo, Mitsumata and Gampi as its main materials.
- Kozo, Mitsumata and Gampi are eco-friendly materials, for making non-wooden based papers.
- Archival papers which are superb for preservation.
Precaution for Use
- The only front side of the sheet should be used for printing.
(The back side is not for printing, except for 'INBE'.)
- Please do not rub the printed surface.
- Please read your printer's instruction manual before using washi in it.
- Some differences printing may occur depending on the printing.
- Unbleached parts may appear since natural materials, such as Kozo, Mitsumata and Gampi have been used.
Precaution for Storage
- Please keep the products away from high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
- Please store them in a dark place on flat surface. Also, please return unused paper to the package.
- To store a rolled paper, please stand it on end and do not apply any pressure on it.